Deathless (Instrumental D Deathless (Instrumental D

God, finally

It's so fucking hard to find good metal on Newgrounds, seeing as almost everyone here comes for the trance, and not even the good trance.

Easily, this is a ten out of ten.

Well done, man.

Tokyomatrix 3000 Tokyomatrix 3000

This is fantastic

Perfect. Could not be better.

The aggressive synth works so well. I love it.

Alone with the Dark (2) Alone with the Dark (2)

noice

What you've done here is a mastery of something I've been trying to do for a while now. Incorporation of that what-kind-of-sounds-like-a-distorted-
guitar is great, and it really works here.

My only problem with it is that I wanted it to get much faster while keeping down on the cluttered layered sounds. It did get to a nice speed for itself, and the sound isn't TOO cluttered, but at one part you do have a lot going on. People don't generally like that, but I do it all the time, anyway. It works here.

It's a great piece overall, and I like it a lot.

Omega-Ravager responds:

Glad you like it!

The guitar I used is FLslayer, I'd have used it more but it only has a an octave range and then it goes back up or down. . .

Thanks for the review mate!

Omega

Paradise on E, Freemix Paradise on E, Freemix

Damn, son

It always lifts my spirits so much when I get good reviews from people who are much, much better than me. xD

I definitely enjoyed this, man. I agree with Livewire in that it's not very aggressive or "dancy," as you put it, but as it is I don't think it needs to be very hard. It's a beautiful song pretty much carried by the melody, and it's more of an arrangement than a beat with synths, if that makes sense.

Keep up the good work.

Omega-Ravager responds:

Wow! Glad you like it!

It does make sense, the way the song is structured it not around the melody, but the entire song carries part of the melody (At least that is the intention)

That way, everything doesn't just add ear candy but an important element to the song.

I'm flattered by your comments, thanks for taking the time to listen to my music!

Omega

The Nightrunner The Nightrunner

Noice

This is great, it's really fluid.

I love your work.

Frank Nice Voice Acting II Frank Nice Voice Acting II

Alright I guess

..But the Koopas never made any sounds.

Other than, like, the pop. When you stepped on them.

And they didn't have any software adjusting the voice.

FrankNice responds:

very true. None of the other enemies spoke either, but I was trying to capture the vocal essence of that type of character for the skit. Thanks for the feedback.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Reminded me of industrial rock vocals

Sounds more like a Manson song to me.

Or maybe a 1000 Homo DJ's.

Luckily, I'm a huge fan of both.